This recipe I made up remembering the times when I worked in a Greek restaurant in Hagen, Germany.
1 chicken breast
a bunch of spinach
a slice of feta cheese
salt and pepper
How to make it:
1. Cut the chicken breast in the middle to make a 'heart shape' and spang whith whatever you have next to you to make the breast flatter.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the boiled spinach and a slice of feta cheese. Roll the chicken and stick it with toothpicks.
3. Fry it in a pan with a bit of olive oil for about 4 min each side.
4. Add the cream and let it simmer for another 5 min.
5. Serve with rice and spinach souce and salad if there's a wish!!! Enjoy!