Classical salad: Tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
Sunday wasn't my day in the kitchen but I wanted to make at least something, that's why I grabbed mozzarella and here we go... Classical salad with Roman lettuce.
What we need:
a lump of mozzarella
small leaves of Roman lettuce
salt and pepper
What we have to do:
1. Wash and drain the veggies. Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Cut mozzarella into small pieces.
3. Chop basil.
4. Mix tomato, mozzarella and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Mix olive oil with lemon juice andf sprinkle over the salad.
6. Serve on lettuce leaves ( optional).