The person who created this classical dessert must be awarded with Nobel prize!!! It's super easy and super delicious and it's definitely attractive... and when love is in the air... that's all I need...
some strawberries ( I used about 400gr)
150gr of bitter chocolate ( milk chocolate is also fine)
100gr of pistachio nut flakes
What we have to do:
1. Wash the strawberries but leave the green stems.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl above a boiling water pot.
3. Dip a strawberry into a melted chocolate and sprinkle pistachio nuts.
4. Place it on a baking paper and leave it until the chocolate cools.
5. Serve it with a kiss... :)