Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Grilled turkey rolls with asparagus
What we need:
1 turkey breast
100 gr of smoked turkey breast
5 pickled or fresh asparagus
salt and pepper to taste
some fresh rosemary
1 lemon juice
2 tbps of peach jam
1 tbsp of water
1 tbps of soya sauce
What we have to do:
1. Cut turkey breast into slices horizontally. I made 5 slices. Season with salt and pepper and chopped rosemary. Hammer each piece to make it thin and easy to roll.
2. Take a slice of turkey breast, add a slice of smoked turkey breast and one asparagus. Roll it into a roll. If necessary use a toothpick to keep the shape. It depends on how well the breast was beaten. Drizzle some lemon juice on.
3. Prepare the glaze by mixing peach jam with water and soya sauce.
4. Preheat the grill and place the rolls. Grill for 3 min on each side. Brush with the glaze.
5. Serve with vegetable salad. Enjoy!!!