Pizza for Football night
What we need:
For the dough( you can make one family sized pizza, or two/three smaller):
1 pack of dry yeast (7gr)
1 glass of warm water ( 235 ml)
about 1 tbsp of salt
1 tbsp of sugar
2 - 3 water glasses of all purpose flour
2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp of natural yogurt
3 big onions
salt and pepper
1 tbsp of olive oil
cheese ( use your favourite, but still cheese is optional)
2 spicy green peppers
5-6 cherry tomatoes
some fresh rosemary
What we have to do:
1. Mix the yeast with sugar and salt, add warm water. Let it rest for 30 min until the yeast activates.
2. Add 2 glasses of flour into the bowl, make a hole in the middle, add 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil and the bubbling yeast, and yogurt. Mix it until it turns into the dough. Let it rest for at least 1 hour in a warm place. Don't forget to cover the dough with a wet kitchen towel or any clean plastic wrap.
3. Roll out pizza pad. Use a fork to make some holes. Add the topping.
4. For the topping, cut the onions into slices. Preheat a frying pan, add some oil, place the onions, season with salt and let it fry slowly until onions turn light brown and soft for about 15 min. Be careful not to burn!!! Then start putting the topping on the pizza pad.
5. First put some grated cheese, then add caramelized onions, then add green pepper stripes and some cherry tomatoes. Add some chopped rosemary. Season with some salt and pepper.
6. Preheat the oven and bake it for 20 min in 180C temperature.