Recently, one shopping centre started providing new service - fresh fish delivery straight to your home. So I decided to check it up!!! I ordered the Black Sea salmon fillet and was delighted to get really fresh and perfectly clean boneless salmon fillet. So the first recipe that came into my head was found on Rachel Ray website - Salmon Burgers. But as I didn't want to use mush oil in frying them, I made them in a muffin tray. Just delicious!!!
What we need:
400 gr of salmon fillet, cut into very small pieces
1 tbps of capers
a handful of chopped cilantro ( I had none, so I used fresh dill and it goes so well with salmon)
1 onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
half lemon zest
oil for frying ( I used oil spray for a muffin tray)
What we have to do:
1. Cut salmon fillet into small pieces.
2. Add capers, dill, chopped onion, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
3. Spray the muffin tray with oil and add a tablespoon of salmon mix.
4. Pre-heat the oven (180C) and bake for 20-25 min.
5. Serve with fresh vegetables and bread. Dilled mustard also goes really well!!!