Spring Chicken Noodle salad
I love salads as they are so quick to make and you can add whatever you feel like. This time I decided to try soya bean noodles that I brought from Lithuania more than a month ago. I added some chicken as grilled chicken is soooo delicious!
So what we need:
some soya bean or rice noodles
grilled chicken breast
salt and pepper
1 tbsp of soya sauce
What we have to do:
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill it for 5 min on each side. When it cools a bit, cut into slices.
2. Pour boiling hot water over soya bean noodles and leave it for 15 min.
3. Cut cucumber, tomatoes and radish into slices. You can also add carrot.
4. In a serving dish put drained noodles, then add some lettuce leaves, sliced cucumber, tomato and radish. Season with some salt and pepper. ( If you decide to use soya sauce, don't put too much salt)
5. Mix lime juice, soya sauce, crushed garlic and olive oil. Pour over the salad, let it get the flavour for 5 min and serve.