Friday, May 22, 2009
Sweet corn with sauteed mushrooms
What do we need:
1 corn on the cob
2 tbps of butter
about 10 mushrooms
some spring onion
fresh oregano and dill
100 ml of cream or butter milk
salt and pepper to taste
What we have to do:
1. Boil cord on the cob in salted water.
2. Melt butter in a skillet and add mushrooms. Fry them for 10 min. Then add chopped onion and simmer a bit.
3. When corn is done, scrape them from the cob with a sharp knife.
4. Add the corn to the skillet with mushroom and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
5. At the very end add chopped spring onions, oregano and dill. Simmer for 2 min and turn it off. Serve!