August fruit crumble
What we need:
( I made quite a small crumble, but if you have more mouths to please, double ingredients)
3 tbsp of brown sugar
2 tbsp of homemade vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon of cinammon
2 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of corn flour
2 tbsp of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
fruit for filling:
1 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of homemade vanilla sugar
Wht we have to do:
1. With a fork or hands mix butter with sugar, vanilla sugar, cinammon. Then add corn flour, flour abd baking powder. Make everything into a ball and put in a fridge for 30 min.
2. Brush baking dish with butter and slice the fruit. Add vanilla sugar and pieces of butter.
3. Take the dough and crumble with hands or with a grater.
4. Pre-heat the oven 180C and bake for 30 min until crumbles get golden brown and the fruit juice is bubbling.
5. Serve with ice-cream. Enjoy!!!