Oven baked onion rings
What we need:
1-2 big onions
3 tbsp of flour
3 tbsp of bread crumbs
1 tbsp of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
smoked paprika powder ( for extra flavour)
some dried dill
What we have to do:
1. Peel and slice onions, decide slices into rings.
2. Mix bread crumbs with salt, pepper, dried dill and smoked paprika powder. Whisk the eggs.
3. Roll each onion ring in egg, flour, then again in egg and bread crumbs.
4. Put some oil on a baking sheet and place onion rings.
5. Preheat the oven 175C and bake for 30 min. Serve with your favourite dip ( I generally mix mayonaise and ketchup)! Enjoy!!!