What we need:
2 packs of wholemeal biscuits
75 gr butter
1kg of süzme yogurt ( it is like cream cheese just a bit lighter, in other words, yogurt cheese)
1 tbsp of starch
1 pack of vanilla pudding
150 gr of sugar
zest of 2 lemons
for lemon sauce:
2 egg yoks
80 ml lemon juice
150 gr sugar
60 gr butter
1 lemon zest
fresh mint and lemon slices for decorations
What we have to do:
1. Put biscuits into a blender and blend it into crumbles. Melt butter and mix it in the biscuits. Put the mixture into a baking tray. Press it evenly.
3. Mix yogurt with sugar, then mix in eggs one by one, add starch and vanilla pudding, lemon zest. ( I mixed with a mixer and it makes the mixture very fluffy and creamy). Pour it over the biscuits.
4. Pre-heat the oven 150C and bake for 1 hour. Then turn the oven off, open the door a bit and let the cheesecake cool in the oven. Then place it into a fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients ( egg yoks, lemon juice, butter and lemon zest) and slowly bring it to boil by mixing constantly. When the sauce thickens a bit, turn it off and let it cool, then pour over the cheesecake and place it in a fridge until serving.
6. Decorate with a slice of lemon and min leave. ( In a photo I put it next to the cake but originally the slice of lemon was on each piece of cake). Enjoy!!!
7. It makes 8 generous servings.