Monday, October 19, 2009
Rosemary Chicken Kebabs
With one more spell of warm weather in Istanbul, I decided to finish grilling season. This time went with my favourite flavours. I love how rosemary and mushroom juice accompany chicken. Instead of wooden sticks I used rosemary branches. So not only it tasted and smelled great but it looked nice as well.
What we need:
2 chicken breasts
some rosemary branches
salt and pepper
lemon zest and juice
some olive oil
What we have to do:
1. Remove most rosemary leaves and chop it finely. Add salt and pepper, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Cut chicken breast in chunks and mix with rosemary and oil mix. Let it rest at least 15 min.
3. Take rosemary branch and put on mushrooms ( I grilled them a bit beforehand), pepper and marinated chicken pieces.
4. Pre-heat grill and grill kebabs for 5-7 minutes on each side.
5. Serve hot with your favourite salad or side dish. Enjoy!!!!