Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Stuffed zucchinis/ courgettes
Sorry for inaccurate amount of ingredients as I put most of them without any measuring.
What we need:
300 gr of ground beef
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper
dried oregano and mint
What we have to do:
1. Preheat the pan and add chopped onion and garlic. Fry until soft.
2. Add ground beef and fry for 10 min. Stir from time to time.
3. Peel and chop tomatoes and put into a pan with meat.
4. Add spices and salt, chopped thyme and broccoli. Cook for 10 more minutes.
5. Clean the zucchinis and take out the inside.
6. Put the stuffing into zucchinis and sprinkle some feta cheese and thyme.
7. Place stuffed zucchinis into a casserole dish, pour some stock or tomato sauce and place the dish into an oven ( 170C). Bake for 30 min until zucchini is soft. Serve with your favourite salad or side dish! Enjoy!!!