So one day to go to Christmas and I'm getting tired. The good thing is that I made most of the prep-cooking today and hopefully I'll still have a few hours just for myself before Christmas Eve dinner. Still I decided to make those little truffles just to try some different recipe as it was the first time I've made them. They look really nice and taste really great. Just have to decide how to pack them! 24 hours to go...
What we need:
300 gr of bitter or semi-sweet chocolate
200 gr of heavy cream
30 ml of whiskey or your favourite strong drink
some cacao, nuts for coating
What we have to do:
1. Break chocolate into small pieces.
2. Put the cream into a pot and turn it into boil.
3. Pour hot cream over the chocolate and start stiring. Then add the whiskey.
4. Place the bowl with chocolate into the fridge and leave for 4-5 hour or overnight.
5. Take the bowl out of the fridge and leave for 20-30 min in a room temperature. Then scoop little balls, continue shaping with your hands and roll in cacao or nuts. I used cacao, coconut and pistachio nuts for coating.
6. Put the truffles into a fridge until serving. Enjoy!!!
May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry Xmas!!!