Crispy Fried Black Sea Salmon
What you need:
1-2 pieces of fish fillet with skin
salt and pepper
a pinch of chilli
What we have to do:
1. Clean the fish, remove the bones and dry it with paper towel.
2. Season with salt, pepper, chilli.
3. Preheat the pan. Don't put any oil!
4. Place the fish skin side down and fry for 3-5 min depending on the size. When the skin gets brownish turn it. And again fry for 1-2 min until the fish is done but still juicy.
5. Serve immediately with a wedge of lemon and your favourite side dish or salad. Enjoy!!