Fried rice with mushrooms and soya beans
Does fast food really have to be a burger or pasta? I've been watching Rachel Ray show for quite a while and she's always trying to convince that pasta is healthy, that turkey burger is the best thing on the planet! Personally I never associate these dishes with healthy food, even if it's wholeweat pasta or ground turkey breast. And I'm always surprised to see some kind of success stories how watching Rachel Ray show and cooking the way she does, helped to lose some weight! Those people must have eaten tons of junk food before. Don't get me wrong, I do like some of her recipes but I'm just not into pasta and burgers. I'd rather have a few potatoes with some roasted chicken or rice with mushrooms and soya beans with a great bunch of dill.
What we need:
1 glass of rice
300 gr of mushrooms
200 gr of frozen soya beans ( mine were steamed and frozen so there's no need to boil them)
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper
a handful of dill
What we have to do:
1. Wash the rice and cook them. Then drain.
2. Chop the onion and garlic and put into a hot pan with some olive oil. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add sliced mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and keep on frying for 5 minutes.
4. Add frozen soya beans and mix them with mushrooms. When they get unfrozen, add boiled rice and heat them through.
5. Finally add chopped dill.
6. Put the dish into serving plates and drizzle some lemon juice on the top. Enjoy!!!