Dried boletus and beetroot soup
What we need:
1 big beetroot, boiled, peeled and grated
2 medium size potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
30 gr dried mushrooms ( I used dried boletus)
1 carrot, peeled and grated
1 onion, peeled and chopped
2 tbsp of tomato sauce
salt and pepper
1 bay leaf
2 l of water or stock
2 tbsp of olive oil
3 tbsp of white vinegar
What we have to do:
1. Pour the dried mushrooms with boiling water and boil them for 15 minutes.
2. Pour oil into the pot and add onions and fry until they get soft, then add carrots and potatoes, salt and pepper, oregano and bay leaf.
3. Pour the water and boil for 15 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Then blend with a blender.
4. Add boiled and cut into smaller pieces mushrooms and the boiling liquid into the soup, add vinegar and grated beetroot. Bring it to boil and add tomato sauce and chopped parsley. Bring it to boil again and remove from heat.
5. When serving, add a bit of cream if you want. Enjoy!