When you want something fresh - carrot and orange salad
This year I have learned that orange and carrot is a perfect combination! It's good for roasting, making soup and of course it's perfect for salads. Today, I'm enjoying carrot and orange salad.
What we need:
1 big orange
1 orange juice
2 lettuce leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
salt ( optional)
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
What we have to do:
1. Peel and slice carrots. Put them into a bowl.
2. Chop lettuce leaves, place in a carrot bowl.
3. With a knife peel the orange and cut out all the segments. Put them into a salad bowl.
4. Mix orange juice, olive oil, pepper, sesame seeds and if you want some salt ( but only if you really need as it tastes great without it!).
5. Pour the sauce over the salad, toss it gently and serve. If you want add some more sesame seeds on top. Easy peasy!!!