Wednesday, May 12, 2010
What could be faster that an easy chicken stir-fry? And to boost the flavour I added some soy and oyster sauce. That was delicious!
What we need:
400 gr of boneless chicken thighs
100gr of mushrooms
1 tbsp of grated ginger
1 clove of garlic
2 green or red peppers
a handful of spring onions
2 tbsp of soy sauce
3 tbsp of oyster sauce
2 tbsp of oil
What we have to do:
1. Preheat the wok and add oil.
2. Put grated ginger and garlic. Fry for 1 minutes.
3. Add chicken meat sliced into cubes. Fry until get light brown. 2-3 minutes.
4. Put washed, halfed mushrooms and sliced peppers into the wok. Stir and fry for 2 more minutes.
5. Pour in oyster and soy sauce. Stir and cook until the sauces thickens and meat is cooked. Sprinkle with some chopped spring onions and add a drizzle of lemon juice. Serve with some Chinese noodles or rice. Enjoy!