Oven chicken and rice
What we need:
1 chicken cut into pieces
2 glasses of rice
1 (200gr) can of peeled and chopped tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
parsley and dill
1 glass of cooked chickpeas or beans
salt and pepper
1 teaspoon of paprika
a pinch of oregano
What we have to do:
1. Mix paprika, black pepper, salt and lemon juice and rub into chicken pieces.
2. Wash the rice and put into an oven proof dish.
3. Chop onion, parsley, dill, garlic, mix with canned tomatoes and chickpeas and pour over rice and stir a bit. Add some olive oil and 3 glasses of water.
4. Put chicken pieces on top of the rice, cover the dish with a lid or aliuminium foil. Put it into an oven ( 180C) for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Serve hot with your favourite vegetable salad. Enjoy!