Cinnamon rolls for a cool day
The rolls turned out really delicious with sticky soft bottom and crunchy top and they are just perfect with late breakfast coffee or afternoon tea... These rolls are definitely to share...
What we need ( made two cake trays - about 20 rolls):
330ml of milk
90ml of canola oil ( or any other without any smell)
10gr of dry yeast
2teaspoons of vanilla extract
4 1/2 glasses of flour ( 1 glass = 250ml)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
for the filling:
100g unsalted butter
1 glass of white sugar
1 glass of brown sugar
4 tbsp of cinnamon
What we have to do:
1. Warm up the milk and when it's lukewarm put the salt, sugar, and yeast. Mix it well and let it stay for 15 minutes.
2. Put oil, baking powder and flour ( 1 glass at a time) into the milk mixture and mix, when you finish adding the flour, the dough should be quite soft but not sticky. Knead it for 5 minutes and thn put in a bowl and let it raise for 1 hour in a warm place.
3. Divide the dough into two pieces and roll each piece into long rectangle.
4. Mix the sugar and cinnamon. Melt the butter.
5. Pour half of the butter on the rolled dough and brush it evenly, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
6. Roll the dough and cut into 3 cm pieces. Brush the cake tin with butter and put the rolls into it, leaving some space between each roll. Let it raise for 15 minutes and bake for 30 minutes in a 190C oven. Let it cool a bit and serve! They are the best when they are still lightly warm! Enjoy!!!