Tuna fish balls with capers
What we need:
400gr of fresh tuna
1 red onion
a small bunch of fresh parsley
4 tbsp of capers
salt and pepper
1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
What we have to do:
1. Remove all the possible bones from the fillet and cut the fish into small pieces. Put the tuna into a bowl.
2. Chop the onion, parsley and put into the bowl with fish.
3. Add the capers, salt and pepper, egg, breadcrumbs and mix it all together.
4. Shape the balls and fry or grill with some olive oil.
5. Serve with your favourite salad or any side dish with a slice of lemon.